Soil Testing made to determine the required fertilizer in agricultural soil test areas. When too much fertilizer is mixed with the soil on farms, it means money is wasted. More importantly, however, an increase in fertilizers depletes the soil and harms the environment.
BNB offers to analyze the behavior of earth materials. BNB engineers examine the soil and rock layers that make up the earth in order to determine their physical and chemical properties. Using this information, BNB designs foundations and earthworks structures for buildings, roads, dams, embankments, cuts, foundations, retaining walls, anchors, tunnels and all other structures directly interacting with the subsoil, both onshore and offshore.
ON SHORE & OFF SHORE SOIL INVESTIGATION
BNB provide services to obtain the following information of soil and rock.
- Foundation type and depth
- Allowable bearing capacity for foundations
- Allowable passive resistance for foundations
- Floor slab design values
- Minimum steel reinforcing for foundations and slabs
- Estimated building settlement
- Retaining wall design values
- Recommendations for site grading and fill compaction
- Groundwater and seepage recommendations
- Excavation shoring design values
- Pavement design values
BNB offers a variety of ranges of coring, BNB correlates the drilling work with help of its expert team of geologists to fulfill the needs of clients regarding petro physical and petrochemical analysis of Lime query, coal query and even help test the bearing capacity and strength of rock to establish a comprehensive datum for structure. BNB is engaged with all core barrel sizes, shoes and tubes to achieve client satisfaction.
COLLECTION OF SOIL AND WATER SAMPLES
BNB offers the collection of every type of soil and water sample of borehole and their preservation.
- Coring by single/ double/triple tube core bailers in rock
- Collection of disturbed or undisturbed sample
- Collection of Water sample
- Preserved the samples properly for Laboratory test
- Collection of sample for Environmental Assessments & Environmental Impact Statements
- Measure the rate of the flow of water through soil
- Perimeter drains around a building and infiltration through a dam or landfill structure
- Determine permeability, including constant-head and falling-head types
- Determine the ability of rock or soil to control water during construction
STANDARD PENETRATION TEST & CONE PENETRATION TEST
BNB helps to identify the bearing capacity of soil and rock.
- The standard penetration test (SPT) or Cone penetration test (CPT) is an in-situ dynamic penetration test designed to provide information on the geotechnical engineering properties of soil
- Evolution of SPT/CPT
- Influence of ground conditions on penetration resistance
- SPT/CPT energy measurement
- Use of SPT results
- Soil classification
- Determination of geotechnical parameters
- Direct design uses
ROOF DEFLECTION TEST
- BNB evaluate the static shear capacity of a typical segment of a framed diaphragm under simulated loading conditions
- Determine the stiffness of the construction and its connections
PILE LOAD TEST
BNB provides pile tests according to the classified standards.
- Pile integrity testing/Low strain Integrity testing
- Dynamic Pile Testing
- Static pile load test according to ASTM, BS and Chinese code
- Kenteledge Load test method
- Reaction beam load test / Anchor pile load test method
- Bi Directional Static Load Test
- Lateral / Horizontal load test
- Pull out load test
BNB offers you the Construction of pilling & Installation of Osterberg cell (‘O’ cell)
- On shore & off shore pilling
- Pilling for bridges, buildings, railway tracks & jetties etc.
- Diameters of bored piles range from 0.6 meter to 2.0 m meters
- BNB able to construct pile with percussion, reverse rotary & straight rotary
PLATE LOAD TEST
- Plate Load Test is a field test
- Determine the ultimate bearing capacity of soil
- Determine the maximum settlement under a given load
- Provides data for use in the evaluation and design of rigid and flexible-type airport and highway pavements
A reinforced concrete slab is cast over the tops of the pile or group of pile to form a single structural element
BNB provides a variety of Geotechnical instruments and their installation that can be suitable for monitoring the safety and stability of a variety of civil and mining structuresincluding dams, barrages, tunnels, foundations, mine openings, piles, etc.
INSTALLATION OF DATA ACQUISITION SYSTEM
BNB offers the installation of Data Acquisition System to monitor the dams & barrages that includes components for data collection that is permanently installed, & programmed to operate without human intervention.
- Automated collection of data
- Transmission of data to a remote site
- Processing & Plotting of data
BNB systems can operate as stand-alone. Once programmed and powered, no human or computer interaction is required, although data are typically downloaded to a PC for further analysis. A telecommunications or hardwire link allows data to be monitored and graphed in your preferred location rather than the field. Data from a number of stations and from a number of applications can be monitored from a single laptop or desktop computer.
The low power drain typically allows our data acquisition systems to be powered by solar panels and batteries
INSTALLATION OF PIEZOMETER
BNB Provides and installs every type of piezometer in dams, barrages, tunnels, railway tracks and foundations etc. Piezometers measure pore-water pressure and ground water levels, providing information essential to:
- Understanding initial site conditions
- Determining safe rates for placement of fill
- Predicting slope stability
- Designing for lateral earth pressures
- Evaluating the effectiveness of drainage schemes
- Checking the performance of containment systems
INSTALLATION OF INCLINOMETER
Provides and installs Inclinometer which is helpful to get following information:
- Measurement of lateral earth movements which might occur in unstable slopes, landslides, dams and roadway embankments & landfills
- Measure the deflections in the wall of excavations, shafts, tunnels and in caissons pile and sheet pilling
- Measures differential settlement along the length of casing
INSTALLATION OF TILTMETER
- Tiltmeter is designed to measure tilt in structures such as buildings, dams & embankments
- Measurements related to stability of slopes, open pits and the walls of excavations
- Measurements of any tilting or differential settlements along embankments, railway tracks, road tracks, pipelines, tunnels, etc.
- Measure the horizontal deformation of retaining walls, sheet pilling etc.
INSTALLATION OF SOIL EXTENSOMETER
Soil Extensometer is designed to be installed, in series, to measure horizontal strain and settlements in earth fill or rock fill dams.
INSTALLATION OF HIGH SENSITIVITY SETTLEMENT SYSTEM
- It consists of a series of vessels containing liquid level
- Monitor the Differential settlement, or heave
- This system is particularly suitable for critical situations where high resolutions are required
- It will measure the Elevation changes of as little as ±0.02 mm is detectable
INSTALLATION OF EARTH PRESSURE CELLS
They are designed to measure total pressure in earth fills and embankments. A vibrating wire pressure transducer converts the pressure into an electrical signal which is transmitted to the readout location.
INSTALLATION OF PILE TIP PRESSURE CELL
- Pile Tip Pressure Cell is used to measure pile-tip loads in cast-in-place concrete piles (caissons)
- This cell is manufactured to be close to the diameter of the pile
- This cell is connected to the bottom of the reinforcement cage
INSTALLATION OF LOAD CELLS
- Load Cell is made from an annulus of high-strength steel or aluminum, with electrical resistance strain gages in a Wheatstone bridge configuration
- The load cell is designed primarily for use on tiebacks and rock-bolts
- It will be used during pile load tests and for monitoring loads in cross lot struts and tunnel supports, etc.
- The load cells are used in conjunction with a hydraulic jack and bearing plates.
INSTALLATION OF STRESSMETERS
- It can be installed in boreholes up to 100 feet deep
- It is used to measure compressive stress changes in rock, salt, concrete or ice
- The measurement of in situ stresses is important in the design of underground openings such as power houses, crushing stations, mines, tunnels and the like
- It is also useful for determining the inherent stability of pit slopes, foundation excavations, mine pillars and dam abutments
INSTALLATION OF INSTANTEL
- It is manufactured as a complete line of vibration and overpressure monitors
- Monitors for regulated vibration and overpressure control
- Monitors are currently used in various mining, construction, and geotechnical applications, which include: blasting in mining, quarrying and construction projects, pile driving, vibration studies, etc.