BNB offers to analyze the behavior of earth materials. BNB engineers examine the soil and rock layers that make up the earth in order to determine their physical and chemical properties. Using this information, BNB designs foundations and earthworks structures for buildings, roads, dams, embankments, cuts, foundations, retaining walls, anchors, tunnels and all other structures directly interacting with the subsoil, both onshore and offshore.
ON SHORE & OFF SHORE SOIL INVESTIGATION
BNB provide services to obtain the following information of soil and rock.
- Foundation type and depth
- Allowable bearing capacity for foundations
- Allowable passive resistance for foundations
- Floor slab design values
- Minimum steel reinforcing for foundations and slabs
- Estimated building settlement
- Retaining wall design values
- Recommendations for site grading and fill compaction
- Groundwater and seepage recommendations
- Excavation shoring design values
- Pavement design values
BNB offers a variety of ranges of coring, BNB correlates the drilling work with help of its expert team of geologists to fulfill the needs of clients regarding petro physical and petrochemical analysis of Lime query, coal query and even help test the bearing capacity and strength of rock to establish a comprehensive datum for structure. BNB is engaged with all core barrel sizes, shoes and tubes to achieve client satisfaction.
COLLECTION OF SOIL AND WATER SAMPLES
BNB offers the collection of every type of soil and water sample of borehole and their preservation.
- Coring by single/ double/triple tube core bailers in rock
- Collection of disturbed or undisturbed sample
- Collection of Water sample
- Preserved the samples properly for Laboratory test
- Collection of sample for Environmental Assessments & Environmental Impact Statements
- Measure the rate of the flow of water through soil
- Perimeter drains around a building and infiltration through a dam or landfill structure
- Determine permeability, including constant-head and falling-head types
- Determine the ability of rock or soil to control water during construction
STANDARD PENETRATION TEST & CONE PENETRATION TEST
BNB helps to identify the bearing capacity of soil and rock.
- The standard penetration test (SPT) or Cone penetration test (CPT) is an in-situ dynamic penetration test designed to provide information on the geotechnical engineering properties of soil
- Evolution of SPT/CPT
- Influence of ground conditions on penetration resistance
- SPT/CPT energy measurement
- Use of SPT results
- Soil classification
- Determination of geotechnical parameters
- Direct design uses
ROOF DEFLECTION TEST
- BNB evaluate the static shear capacity of a typical segment of a framed diaphragm under simulated loading conditions
- Determine the stiffness of the construction and its connections
PILE LOAD TEST
BNB provides pile tests according to the classified standards.
- Pile integrity testing/Low strain Integrity testing
- Dynamic Pile Testing
- Static pile load test according to ASTM, BS and Chinese code
- Kenteledge Load test method
- Reaction beam load test / Anchor pile load test method
- Bi Directional Static Load Test
- Lateral / Horizontal load test
- Pull out load test
BNB offers you the Construction of pilling & Installation of Osterberg cell (‘O’ cell)
- On shore & off shore pilling
- Pilling for bridges, buildings, railway tracks & jetties etc.
- Diameters of bored piles range from 0.6 meter to 2.0 m meters
- BNB able to construct pile with percussion, reverse rotary & straight rotary
PLATE LOAD TEST
- Plate Load Test is a field test
- Determine the ultimate bearing capacity of soil
- Determine the maximum settlement under a given load
- Provides data for use in the evaluation and design of rigid and flexible-type airport and highway pavements
A reinforced concrete slab is cast over the tops of the pile or group of pile to form a single structural element
BNB provides a variety of Geotechnical instruments and their installation that can be suitable for monitoring the safety and stability of a variety of civil and mining structuresincluding dams, barrages, tunnels, foundations, mine openings, piles, etc.