In Collaboration with BNB
We BNB are pleased to announce that BNB being a company Est. 1990 with its portfolio consisting of four sectors including Hydro, Geophysical Exploration, Geotechnical and O&M has a keen track record of working throughout Pakistan serving more than 1500 satisfied clients. To enhance our market standing we BNB are now Business Partners of Grundfos and are authorized sellers of Submersible Pumps on behalf of Grundfos throughout Pakistan.
Grundfos, a company based in Denmark since 1945 provides the complete Submersible solution, consisting of a SP pump, a dedicated motor, and a frequency drive along with monitoring system.
Grundfos offers decades of Submersible pump experience and comprehensive application know-how within water supply, irrigation and mining.
We BNB in collaboration with Grundfos hope to benefit our clients from this partnership by creating a deep, closely knit and strong relationship by providing trained product /service personnel and qualified product/service experts.
The Complete Range
The SP range is a guarantee for high-quality water supply and is capable of handling flows up to 470 m3/h and head up to 810 m. With the new, updated 4″ range Grundfos can equip any application with a complete SP system to optimize performance and energy efficiency.
A complete system combines of a stainless-steel SP submersible pump, an MS/MMS motor made to match the pump, a dedicated electronic motor protection unit or variable speed drive, and a remote management system. The complete package gives you total peace of mind by making sure your water supply application works every time.
Stainless Steel for All Environments & Applications
SP pumps are used worldwide wherever efficient water handling is called for. The main application areas are irrigation of farmland and groundwater extraction for tap water, but there are many other, more specialized uses. Wherever you need water to move, SP pumps will do it with complete reliability. SP pumps combine the very best materials with superior hydraulic design.
• Efficient, reliable pumps
• Customization of products
• High availability through local sub factories and distributors
• A wide range of pump diameters and flow rates.
• High efficiency – superior hydraulics and a motor that is made for the pump result in superior efficiency
• Reliability – 100% high-grade stainless steel inside and out with resistance to sand and corrosive water built in
• Lower lifecycle costs – the system approach keeps reliability and efficiency high and reduces costs over the product lifetime
• Testing performance to the highest standards – Grade 3B test as standard, and we test to Grade 1 and 2 at the customer’s request
• A wide range – available in 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 inch diameter versions with flow rate up to 470 m³/h and head up to 810 m.
Made to Match the Pumps
Grundfos has been making submersible motors for more than 30 years and is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of high-quality submersible motors. The MS and MMS submersible motors are not only rated among the very best on the market for use with submersible pumps of any make, they are also designed to be the perfect fit for the SP pumps, matching their best duty points. For reliability, high efficiency and to keep lifecycle costs low, we build the motor to match the pump. We have been doing this for more than 30 years and our submersible motor know-how is unsurpassed.
• MS and MMS submersible motors have been specially developed for the SP pump
• Motors that match the best efficiency point of the pumps
• Motors are all available in various grades of stainless steel
• Reliable and corrosion resistant
• Long life even in rough conditions
• Canned MS motors, 4″ and 6″, up to 30 kW
• Rewindable MMS motors, 6″ – 12″, up to 250 kW
• Water-filled motors and drinking water-approved cables prevent water contamination
• Overheating protection with Tempcon (MS) or Pt 100/1000 on request
• Mechanical ceramic/carbon shaft seal – SiC/SiC shaft seal optional for high sand resistance
• Warm water versions available – up to 60°C
MS: COMPACT AND EFFICIENT
The MS range of canned submersible motors comes in sizes of 4″ and 6″.
• MS 402
Designed for the domestic ground water market and covers outputs up to 2.2 kW (3 hp)
• MS 4000/MS 6000
Covers a range of water supply applications that require power up to 30 kW
All external surfaces of Grundfos MS motors in contact with water are made of stainless steel EN 1.4301 (AISI 304) unless otherwise specified. R-versions made from EN 1.4539 (AISI 904 L) are also available for aggressive water.
MS motors are fitted with a built-in Tempcon sensor to monitor the motor’s operation temperature – a solution which together with a Grundfos MP 204 eliminates the need for external temperature sensors.
MMS: POWERFUL, EFFICIENT, AND EASY TO REPAIR
The MMS range of rewindable motors is available in sizes 6″, 8″, 10″, and 12″ up to 250 kW. They are suitable for any submersible installation, including heavy-duty industrial applications and dewatering operations.
CONTROL & MONITORING
Catering All Situations
As part of the SP system, Grundfos offers reliable, easy to set up and easy to use motor protection (MP 204), a complete range of external Variable Frequency Drives designed for speed control (Grundfos CUE) and cost-effective and straightforward monitoring and management of the pump installation (Grundfos Remote Management).
For data communication, the Grundfos fieldbus concept is the ideal solution for complete control of pumps and pump systems and utilises open and interoperable networks. Our data communication interfaces offer ease of installation and commissioning, user-friendliness, and great value for money.
MP 204 and Grundfos CUE are compatible with Grundfos Remote
Management and can be connected to any SCADA system, allowing
remote access to pump data anywhere
MP 204 MOTOR PROTECTION
The perfect partner for the SP system in many applications, protection is provided for motors ranging from 3 to 999 amps and voltages from 100 to 480 VAC against undervoltage, overvoltage and other variations in power supply that may cause overheating of the submersible motor.
When used with the SP/MS configuration, the Tempcon sensor lets MP 204 keep an eye on the motor temperature at all times. If the temperature reaches 60°C it will issue a warning signal. If it reaches 75°C, the MP 204 will stop the motor to prevent damage.
Other benefits include:
• Power factor measurement, giving an indication of clogging in the intake or impeller wear
• Motor power consumption continually checked with precision, stopping the pump before dry running, preventing pump damage
• Warning for ground failure/insulation resistance, allowing preventive maintenance of the motor, cables, or cable joints
MP 204 protection and monitoring parameters
• Insulation resistance before start-up
• Temperature (Tempcon, PT sensor and thermal switch)
• Phase sequence
• Phase missing
• Power factor (cos ф)
• Power consumption
• Harmonic distortion
• Current asymmetry
• Run and start capacitor (single-phase)
• Operating hours and number of start
VARIABLE FREQUENCY DRIVES – CUE
Our complete range of external frequency converters is designed for speed control of the pump and motor, enabling substantial running costs savings at varying capacity demands. Furthermore, the frequency converter gives motor protection as well as soft start and stop of the submersible motor.
Predefined control modes (speed, flow, level and pressure), sensor range and pump family data make it very easy to set up a system in only a few steps.
CUE shares the unique Grundfos intuitive interface with Grundfos control equipment. Installation and set-up is very easy – just 16 steps are required to get a system up and running. Additional functions are available that for example provide better application support and system optimisation.
The frequency converter can be built into a panel and supplied as a complete solution ready for easy onsite installation.
GRUNDFOS REMOTE MANAGEMENT
Grundfos Remote Management is a cost-effective and straightforward way to monitor and manage pump installations in water supply and irrigation. It reduces the need for onsite inspections and in the event of an alarm or warning, the relevant people are notified directly. A built-in multi-purpose I/O board allows the connection of sensors and switches.
Grundfos Remote Management offers:
• A full overview of the operation, performance and trends and see the status of your entire SP system on your own map or aerial photo
• Live monitoring, analysis and adjustments, monitoring of energy consumption, and optimisation of system performance.
• Preventative maintenance; plan service work on the basis of actual operating
data and get notification when service is due.
GRUNDFOS SERVICE & SOLUTIONS
The philosophy behind Grundfos Service and Solutions is to add a little extra that gives a huge amount of value to your SP system. Built to meet customer needs, Grundfos service products are available through a truly global network with a local presence in all markets.
Service products from Grundfos are brought together under five portfolios so you can easily find what you need:
• Spare parts & service kits
• Repair & maintenance
• Installation & operation
• Optimisation & consultancy
• Surveillance & mobility
Find the service product portfolios at